SAP S/4 HANA in Planning, Manufacturing, Execution
SAP PP (Production Planning) mainly deals with production processes like Capacity Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Material Requirement, Planning Shop Floor, etc. The PP module of SAP takes care of master data needed, like Bill Of Materials (BOMs), Routing and Work Centers. The purpose of PP&C (Production Planning and Controlling) is to ensure that manufacturing runs effectively and efficiently, and produces products as required by customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business knowledge in the area of Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing.
- Minimum 0-6 years of experience in Production Planning/Manufacturing is required
- Professional qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ MBA/ PG or Any Graduate
CERTIFICATION & EXAMS
C_TS422_2021 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4 HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
The “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4 HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing” certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP S/4 HANA Manufacturing consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is relevant for SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, private edition and SAP S/4 HANA on-premises.
Associate Certification – This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. With associate-level certification, you can:
- Gain an externally recognized mark of excellence that clients seek.
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace.
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill.